Job Opportunities with Cued Speech
We have two exciting opportunities available for Cued Speech Family Support Practitioners and a temporary role for a researcher. Click the job titles below for details:
To apply for a post, please send:
- A cover letter, clarifying which area post you are applying for
- A full CV to include two references one from your past employer and one from an individual who has known you for more than five years
- A personal statement which in no more than 1500 words should explain and describe how you meet the person spec and job description
- Please send your completed application to the Executive Director of Cued Speech UK. Henrietta Ireland
- You may apply electronically or on a hard copy. Please e-mail to email@example.com
- Or post to The Forces, Forces Cross, Blackawton, Totnes. TQ9 7DJ
Closing date for Hertfordshire is midnight 21st Decemebr 2018
If you wish to discuss this post informally in more detail, please telephone Henrietta Ireland on 07856 424035.
Volunteering for Cued Speech UK
We have a team of dedicated volunteers, both deaf and hearing, whose work includes teaching on our courses and helping at events. We are also grateful for voluntary support with developing our training materials, fundraising and providing interpretations for foreign research on Cued Speech.
We always welcome any help that volunteers can give. If you would like to help our charity grow, please contact us.
Cue Tutors at Cued Speech UK
Click here to see how you can become a CueTutor’
Job Vacancies at Cued Speech UK
Our top priority is to give deaf and hearing-impaired babies, children and adults full access to English through Cued Speech so that they can acquire the communication and literacy skills they need to reach their potential.
If you share our passion and have skills and qualities that will help our charity grow, then please check our job vacancies regularly.